Stop fumbling with zippers and cords and switch to our Torq Domestic Carry-On Spinner. With a USB port and patented hinged front pocket, this bag will be your go-to for all destinations. Lightweight and resilient, take it with you to the city or the beach -- wherever you roam.
WARRANTY: Simple as that® lifetime warranty
MATERIAL: High-strength Makrolon® 100% virgin polycarbonate hardside shell, YKK® RC zippers for smooth, self repairing zipper action; ergonomic, lockable double zipper pulls
DIMENSIONS: 20.5 x 14 x 9 in./52 x 35.5. x 23 cm
56 x 35.5 x 23cm (Including wheels and handle)
VOLUME: 44.9 L
WEIGHT: 3.1 kg
- Two-section interior design: patented, hinged, gusseted front compartment and main compartment.
- Fractal camouflage interior lining pattern treats items gently and is light-coloured to make finding contents easy.
- Integrated padded laptop sleeve in front compartment protects most 15" laptops.
- Padded tablet slip pocket in front compartment protects most 10.5" tablets.
- Wide slip pocket in front compartment with hook-and-loop closure stores a battery (not included); integrated USB cable plugs into battery, letting you charge your phone or other device from the outside of the bag.
- RFID blocking pocket in front compartment for holding credit cards, a wallet or passport; protects personal data from digital pickpockets.
- Smaller slip pocket in front compartment is perfect for organising an additional cable or charger.
- Elastic pen loop in front compartment accommodates a writing implement of any size.
- 70/30 lid opening allows bag to be packed like a traditional suitcase on a luggage rack.
- Built-in mesh suiter with removable, adjustable foam roll bar neatly holds a suit or garment or 1-2 shirts and cinches them securely in place to prevent wrinkling; orange tabs indicate adjustable components.
- Cinch-down garment panels with simple, single-strap buckle closure secures clothes in place, minimising shifting in transit and reducing wrinkles.
- Perfect for a 1 - 4 day trip.